As the world is still coming to terms with COVID-19, I would like to reach out to all my clients.
I would like to assure you that I will continue to work in a safe manner, in line with government advice.
I have am now fully COVID-19 vaccinated and I am self-testing twice weekly (Lateral Flow Test).
Understandably, schedules can change as people have to isolate, therefore I’m being as flexible as possible with bookings.
• Client meetings by video/telephone preferred
• Adhere to Government advice on safe working
• Self-testing regularly - (Lateral Flow Rapid Antigen Test)
• Keep a safe distance
• On arrival and departure at a location, wash hands or use sanitiser gel
• At regular intervals wash hands or use sanitiser gel
• Avoid all personal contact
• I ask people not to touch the camera or any of the equipment
• Avoid touching surfaces or any items, unless absolutely necessary
• Sanitise the equipment
• Use PPE when required to do so
• Wear a mask on shoots with people
• Stop work and self-isolate immediately if any symptoms appear
• Covid-19 Risk Assessment when required
• Adhere to the site's Health & Safety Policy
• Report Covid-19 incidents to HSE via RIDDOR
• Make people involved in the shoot aware of all the above
On positive note, with spring here, trees greening up and flowers appearing, it’s the perfect time to think about photography of your projects or facilities, particularly any shoots that are less people reliant, or where they can be photographed in a socially distant manner.
I hope you all stay safe and I look forward to working with you in the future
Please feel free to get in touch